Sunday, January 30, 2011

Helpful sites/resources

I am trying to compile a list of websites that nursing students or even professional nurses might find helpful, with resources for different topics, notes, NCLEX or HESI help, etc. If you have a site that you like, please leave it here in the comments, and I will add it to the list in the sidebar.

I know I have neglected this site lately; I had envisioned it as being a resource of its own for nursing students, but I am finding it hard to juggle school, my family, my house, and my Cub Scout leader responsibilities. I am trying to do a better job of managing my time, and hopefully will be back soon with more posts. In the meantime, any suggestions or comments that you have would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...