Monday, April 18, 2011

Pinning Details

I ordered my dress for pinning, and you can see it here: Scrubs - White Cross Tie Back Scrub Dress | Lydias Scrubs and Nursing Uniforms We have the option of wearing white scrubs or a white dress, and I figure this is probably the one and only time I will wear the white nursing dress, so why not? I ordered my pin from my school, but I think I was one of the few students in my class who did. Everyone complained about the price, but we were given a price sheet back in November, and it is something special that I will look back on and be glad that I have. I am also wearing the traditional white nursing cap, and already have that tucked away in my closet. I can't wait to put the whole outfit together, and recite the Florence Nightingale oath with my classmates. I just have to get through HESI first!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh this post gives me chills; I just can't wait for my time to come to participate in my pinning ceremony. Two more years, but I really feel this semester has flown by and I'm sure the next two years will too.
    Good luck on your HESI, tell us all about how it went.
    PS where do you find one of those nursing hats now-a-days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are so CLOSE!!!! I am so jealous. One more semester for me until I'm deciding if I am wearing the white cap or not. :D Congratulations... Good luck with the HESI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered my cap from kayscaps.com. With white bobby pins and a carrying case, it was around $20. If you go to that site, I bought the one with the black stripe. I still wonder how that hard little thing is going to stay on my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my nursing pin still and I graduated as an RN over 21 years ago :) I think the pin is a great reminder of nursing school :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...