Thursday, August 12, 2010

Seven hours the magic number for sleep: Study | Nurses Notes

Seven hours the magic number for sleep: Study | Nurses Notes

Wow, I rarely get that much sleep, especially during the school year. I am really hoping to get into a better study routine this fall, so that I can get more sleep. I ran into the problem of having to wait until my children went to bed to study last semester, and I found that I was always tired, and it took me twice as long to read and understand the material that I was studying. I also drank more caffeine in order to stay awake, and ate more late at night, which led to weight gain.

Does anyone have any tips on how to manage study time better, or want to write a guest post? Contact me at stethoscopesandscrubs@gmail.com with details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...